The company was founded in Denmark in 1975 and went by the name of “JVP Stålmontage ApS”. In the beginning, focus was on selling and erecting steel halls. In 1977 the company began to manufacture and erect steel and machine constructions to large industrial facilities.
In 1981 expansion of the facilities proved to be necessary. JVP Stålmontage moved to a new location in Ringsted with a workshop of 2,200 m². In 1986 the company was involved in the extension of the district heating system in Copenhagen. The company was awarded a local initiative prize in 1998 by the Confederation of Danish Industry (Dansk Industri). 1999 saw an outsider once again take control of the company. JVP STÅL A/S was sold to Skjern-based steel group, Jern Holding A/S. Together with other companies in this new group, JVP STÅL was involved in the making of the new roof construction for the national soccer arena in Copenhagen. In 2003 the Polish daughter company, JVP Steel Poland Sp. z o.o., was established. In 2004 the production facilities in Denmark were sold, and all manufacturing has taken place in Poland since then. In 2006 JVP STEEL Poland purchased its own workshop at Dubois Street in Szczecin. With the building of a new district-heating tunnel in Copenhagen in 2009 the company was again a part of the project, delivering 1200 tons of steel constructions. In 2011 JVP STEEL expanded its facilities with an extra workshop in Szczecin Shipyard. In 2013 the entire administration moved to new and modern facilities in Szczecin. JVP STEEL Poland is expected to become EN ISO 9001:2008 certified. JVP STEEL Poland is expected to become EN ISO 14001:2005 certified. JVP STEEL Poland is expected to become EN ISO 18001:2004 certified. JVP STEEL Poland is also expected to become EN 1090-2 certified.
“Doing business in complex industries where trust means everything has taught us the importance of leadership stability and continuity,” underlines Managing Director, Jan V. Stjernebjerg. Since the founding in 1975, Jan V. Stjernebjerg has been the Managing Director of the company. Today we are proud of having the same highly skilled administration team working together for a decade since the company’s establishment in Poland. Optimized, open and short communication lines are the keys to the successful organization of JVP STEEL. Clear and concise communication with clients makes it possible to turn each project into a success.
The company was founded in Denmark in 1975 and went by the name of “JVP Stålmontage ApS”. In the beginning focus was on selling and erecting steel halls. In 1977 the company began to manufacture and erect steel and machine constructions to large industrial facilities.